Friday, March 28, 2008

Facebook recommendations

Wow.

Here's what I have learned so far... it's really tough to maintain a decent blog. Lots of developments all over the place, and I have been quiet. Where do people find time to do this?

grrr.

Anyway. Let's pick up with Facebook's linkedIn.com rip-off new-toy.

I hate to say it.. but it's brilliant. LinkedIn always gave me..... on a good day... maybe one person who I had at least heard of (PS. I don't really imagine the President of a PR firm I declined an offer from becoming a professional connection).

The Facebook version..... Rocking. Mind you... there's lot's of people I wouldn't want to reconnect with that are offered (ex-girlfriends who are now married to the guy that replaced me.... you needn't to apply)... but at least I will say this:

The results I am getting are people I have definitely met in person... more than once.... and I think it's awesome.

Great work to the Facebook developer team.

Now... go find a way to Monetize the site, and I'll be even more impressed.

No comments: