Thursday, February 21, 2008

Too good to be true

Yesterday... I fell for it. Netflix-streaming actually working on the Xbox was such a great idea, I couldn't get over the simplicity and brilliance.

Today... I admit that I was had.

Instead, Microsoft made it so that if I want to... I can play a game that some other Xbox-er created. Great... Neat-o.... woo hoo

Seriously.... I don't know that I could be any less impressed with this announcement. That said: I'd like to offer Microsoft one small hint that might make me a little less unhappy with them.

Please put some pressure on EA Games to make their servers work better for playing XboxLive. Playing Tiger Woods with a friend across the country gives one the feeling of playing golf with slow motion epilepsy. It's like the Cloverfield Effect gone horribly wrong.

So there it is. Instead of leaving me completely dissatisfied... there's an easy way to offer a little consolation.

No comments: